Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Brand New Kingdom

Once upon a time there was a little girl, her name was Caelan and she knew everything about everything.



Caelan tries so hard to understand and participate in the world around her, and with much encouragement we have decided that she is too good not to share.
I know, I know, all parents think that their children are the funniest, most precious and most beautiful, but in our case it's true.

Because this is so new and Caelan's awesomeness has been going on for nearly five years, I will be doing a lot of back-tracking. So to those who have already heard all of this, I hope you enjoy it just as much this time.

Stories, drawings, quotes and videos to follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------



Caelan's likes include: Toy Story, zombies, dancing, dresses, hot dogs, drawing and sculpting.


Dislikes include: Everything else.






January 11, 2011


I made brown sugar glazed salmon for dinner in the hopes that our picky eater would like it. Come on it's covered in sugar! She refused to swallow it, she would chew it but she kept telling us that her mouth wouldn't let her swallow it. (She got that from eating celery. You know when little kids try to chew it but it ends up a stringy mess in their mouth. Now she has decided that if she doesn't want to eat something she just has to claim that she can't swallow it.)


Me: "Caelan, just swallow it we all did and we're fine!"


Caelan: "You guys don't even know my life!!"











January 27, 2011 


Caelan with her own version of "The Zombie Dance--So You Think You can Dance -- Ramalama (bang bang)"






February 2, 2011


Caelan and I were doing some reading work, words that end with "at".
The first word was "bat" and Caelan's sentence was "Bat, like you hit a zombie with a bat."

No comments:

Post a Comment